Sunday, April 27, 2014

On Writing

Studying at the Institute for G.O.D. Int'l, and working with this organization, I am given many opportunities to continue the development of particular skills that I have and enjoy. One of them is writing.

I have always loved to write. In college I briefly explored the pursuit of journalism as a career. Post college, my first job was writing for Demand Studios, writing articles that are probably still somewhere to be found on eHow and LiveStrong.com. In the last year, I have edited 2 books that are independently published.

But some of the most meaningful words that I have had the opportunity to pen, and read, come from our website, at www.godinternational.org. The stories that I write are connected to people that I know, and I do my best to write them with an ear to the voice of the LORD, and the things I have learned from His word. Each article is a new opportunity to practice the kind of writing I hope I will someday be able to publish, and teach, in El Salvador.

I've attached my most recent article here. Articles are regularly posted on our website, and I can't say that I've ever read one that bored me, or wasn't well done. We pursue excellence in our publication as we do in all things, because we recognize our competency reflects back on the Lord. Have a look, and if you like it, return to it for regular updates on the wonderful work we are doing, here and abroad!

Simon Dailey Article

No comments:

Post a Comment